Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

Wenn...when...cuando..

...die Pausen zwischen den Musenküssen zu lang werden, befällt mich immer wieder eine leise Panik.
Gestern haben die Götter mir aber endlich wieder ein Bild geschenkt...
Wusstet ihr, dass die Seele 21 Gramm wiegt?
*
..the breaks between the inspiration spots are too long I feel always a little panic inside.
Finally the gods gave me a new present yesterday...
did you know that the soul is weighing 21 grams?
*
...la pausa entre las regalos de inspiraciónes seran tan largo siempre me siento poco pánico.
Pero ayer me regalan nuevos idéas!
sabes que el alma pesa 21 gramos?

2 Kommentare:

  1. don't search...you'll find!

    too long ago I react on your blog, but not out of sight out of mind..
    mail off to you

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, I know, Yvette...my experience-you can´t search it, "it" will find you!

    AntwortenLöschen